Broken Antler Fen i'm the best there is at what i do
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn had been wandering late into the night, too curious about this place to sleep just yet. She had just come to this area where the ground felt softer than in the other places she had been earlier. The scents here were also different and intriguing. Brynn continued to wander deep into the yen with no real purpose other than to quench her curiosity. 

Soon she came upon another presence that appeared to be enjoying a bone. She stopped, sniffing the air. She knew from her time spent as a lone wolf that she had just found herself in a potentially dangerous situation. In her past, Stumbling onto a stranger enjoying prize had not gone well for her. She was unsure what to do, but she was sure that she did not want to fight. Surely if she moved, he would notice her if he hadn't already. But she couldn't stay there either. Finally, she decided to take her chances. She slowly moved backwards, letting out a slow, high-pitched whine and making sure to keep her eyes fixed on this stranger.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
i'm the best there is at what i do - by Howlett - May 03, 2018, 12:08 AM
RE: i'm the best there is at what i do - by Brynn - May 04, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: i'm the best there is at what i do - by Howlett - May 05, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: i'm the best there is at what i do - by Brynn - May 05, 2018, 12:45 AM