Sea Lion Shores Not all those who wander are lost
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
For clarification, this is happening before Brynn's recent joining of Easthollow. :)

Brynn had every intention of exploring this land before settling down. But she wondered why he made a point to give her this advice. She tilted her head a little and asked, "Is that what you did before you made your way back home?" She thought maybe he was speaking from experience. 

At his next question, Brynn's face fell a little. She wasn't sure where she had been. Most of the time she was just trying to put distance between her and the danger that had taken over the place she used to call home; she never really stopped to pay attention to where she was. Even months after the incident, she never felt like she was far enough away. It took her a little while to get over her trauma-driven fears to be able to think more clearly about her future. Even today, she still carried the psychological scars from that day; she was just better at hiding them and living her life now. She wasn't really sure how to answer his question without offering too much on a topic she didn't want to discuss, but she finally replied, "I can't really say for sure. I know it's been quite a few places, because I've been moving around for about a year now. I must admit, I wasn't really paying attention to where I was for most of that time." 
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
Not all those who wander are lost - by Brynn - May 03, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Smokestep - May 03, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Brynn - May 03, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Smokestep - May 05, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Brynn - May 05, 2018, 01:13 AM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Smokestep - May 08, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Brynn - May 08, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Smokestep - May 09, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Brynn - May 09, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Smokestep - May 18, 2018, 01:51 AM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Brynn - May 18, 2018, 09:32 AM