Dawnlark Plains I come bearing news.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
So Valette's pups would have a few friends their age just a short trip away. 3 in fact, Winterbourne, Eventide and Kasatka. Though their names didn't quite roll off the tongue Howl still thought their names were quite interesting sounding. Howl had never meet Catori before, but if Grayday had chosen her as his wife she must have been a good wolf. "Well congratulations to you both."  he said nodding his head to Grayday.

He tried to think of other things that Howl should tell Grayday before asking his own set of questions. Nothing came up for him, other than the death of Murdock. But he thought that Grayday had already learned his news. None the less Howl thought he would offer is condolences. But perhaps this wasn't the best time, not just after congratulating him on his new litter of pups.

"Part of the reason Valette sent me over here was to see how Morningside was settling into Maplewood. But when I sent there I only detected faint traces of your pack. Are you still planning on moving part of your pack to that area?"  he asked.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
I come bearing news. - by Howl - May 04, 2018, 12:55 AM
RE: I come bearing news. - by Grayday Sr. - May 06, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: I come bearing news. - by Howl - May 06, 2018, 08:44 PM
RE: I come bearing news. - by Grayday Sr. - May 13, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: I come bearing news. - by Howl - May 14, 2018, 03:21 AM
RE: I come bearing news. - by Grayday Sr. - May 19, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: I come bearing news. - by Howl - May 21, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: I come bearing news. - by Grayday Sr. - May 27, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: I come bearing news. - by Howl - June 09, 2018, 03:41 AM