Dragoncrest Cliffs do androids dream of electric sheep?
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Her tail, which had remained stiff throughout most of this conversation, finally began to give a slow wag in a silent show of comfort and encouragement to her friend. She understood how difficult it could be to open up to others, almost felt like slinking away to her den just thinking about it, but there was a breaking point for everyone and Rose somehow wished to steer Furi away from that edge if she could. 

She gave a single nod in response to the request to remain silent and true to her word, Rose intended to keep whatever was shared between them a secret. She waists no time in mimicking the girl’s posture and when the words finally began to roll off the her friend’s tongue a quite, barely audible sigh of relief slips pass the russet Kru’s lips. She had thought Furi was going to die or something, not share that.

Rose moves without even thinking, leaning over to let her shoulder rest against whatever of Furi’s was sturdiest in that moment. “It happens to me too” came her hushed confession, attention focused on a broken stick that lied maybe five feet away. “When I try to talk about...feelings or open up like right now” she begins, feeling the anxiety levels rise with each word. “It feels like someone is sitting on my chest” was her best way of describing the sudden fear that swept over her.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Mallaidh - May 05, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 05, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 05, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 05, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 05, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 05, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 07, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 07, 2018, 08:28 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 07, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 07, 2018, 09:24 PM