Dragoncrest Cliffs do androids dream of electric sheep?
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Rose had never thought that she might be the reason that the pair broke up, I mean why would she? She and Furi were friends, why would that ever get in the way of whatever Blixen and Furi had? “Why would she think that?” she questions looking towards the Gona, brow furrowed while she tried to piece the puzzle together. It didn’t make sense. Her confusion only grew when Furi pauses before confirming she hadn’t broken off the relationship because of her.

And suddenly Rose felt very out of place. Had she done something to push the two apart? She doesn’t recall ever doing anything that might have come between them but if she had, if she was the reason why... She stops to stare at the ground, an attempt at trying to settle the somersaults her stomach was currently doing. She continued to try and wrap her head around why Blixen would think such a thing, almost missing the question that had been tossed her way. “I-I don’t know” was the best she could muster with her mind currently be bombarded with worry and anxiousness.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Mallaidh - May 05, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 05, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 05, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 05, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 05, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 05, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 07, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 07, 2018, 08:28 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 07, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: do androids dream of electric sheep? - by Rose - May 07, 2018, 09:24 PM