Northstar Vale does it almost feel like you've been here before?
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Sebastian
Backdated to May 5th
Alarian hadn't been within Tindómë's borders for a week yet, and already he was desperately anxious about it. He knew that by now, his packmates had noticed his absence; whether they searched for him now, he could not guess. Part of him expected they would not. Though he was hurt now, his absence had been a choice in the first place— did that even deserve a search?
He hoped it did.
The boy would have been up and moving, if he was able. His wounds still hurt fiercely, though; beyond that, something had fractured within him. Not physically. Ali dared not think now about what Runion had told him, fearing the fracture would worsen before he could return home. Home. He ached for it. Laying among the grass within the Vale, many miles from Broken Boulder, it was all he could think about.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
I can even use this as a medic thread! Whoop!

Sebastian had been here for a bit now. He took this time to strengthen his shoulder by walking. Now didn't have the need to press on to his next destination the grey wolf could focus more on healing and stopping when he needed rest. He was glad that Delight welcomed him into his pack. Sebastian had been walking once more, the valley ground was good for his shoulder and sometimes the slight slope would help strengthen the muscle under the gash. It would always stay a massive gash. Skin might grow over it but he wasn't sure if fur was returning,

Sebastian then noticed another wolf close by. He stepped towards the male with a limp. He was not certain if that limp would go away or not. He rather wanted a limp than three legs. The male stepped closer and then chuffed to announce his presence. The male seemed to be wounded. Sebastian frowned and stepped more determinedly towards him. "Hi there. You don't smell like here. Are you a guest as well? Do you acquire medical attention?"
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The Governor noted the arrival of another well before he had drawn close; his attention was drawn by the other male's limp, by the comparatively noisy entrance. He wasn't in any place to judge. Ali did wonder, though— he assumed the wolf was a member of Tindómë, and was more curious for it. What had wounded Delight's packmate so badly?
But when the stranger spoke, he immediately contradicted Alarian's assumption. He paused, taking a moment to reassess the male. This time, he noticed the less important details— he was older, tail docked more recently than Ali wanted to think about, and wow— kind of hot. Oops. No, Ali. His gaze softened slightly anyway, tail wagging slowly. There was nothing wrong with having something pretty to look at while he was laid up, right?
I— yeah, I guess I'm a guest, too. I'm Alarian. He offered a faint smile. I would appreciate any help you can offer. I've been trying to look after myself, but— Well, some of his wounds were in places he had to stretch to reach— and he hadn't thought about that until it hurt. Caring for the bites on his neck was another beast entirely. He didn't continue, opting to quietly look sheepish instead. Maybe he had chosen the wrong situation to try out independence.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled when the other explained that he was a guest as well. He was named Alarian. Sebastian liked the name. "I'm Sebastian," he spoke in return and dipped his head. Sebastian looked over his wounds. The medic stepped closer. "May I have a closer look?," he asked politely.

"What happened?," He wondered. Sebastian would have to be creative as he didn't have a herb stash here at all. Perhaps they could look for herbs together if he would need anti inflammatory medicine. The man wiggled his docked tail. "How come you are a guest here?," he asked curiously.
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The other male, Sebastian it seemed, stepped closer— and Alarian was suddenly reminded that he was very, very gay. He tried to stifle the fluttering in his stomach, because hey Ali this isn't appropriate at all, but it was more or less futile. The man was not beautiful in the same way the dark stranger near the coast had been, but he was charming.
Sort of like Lennon, he thought, if Lennon was older and had striking sky-blue eyes. Alarian swallowed somewhat uncomfortably; something told him that he wasn't Sebastian's type, so he averted the slightly admiring gaze he had fixed on the other. Of course, He answered lightly, tone hinting at his frayed nerves. Then, of course, the male asked what happened.
I um— Ah, fuck it. My brother happened, I guess. He— it's a long story, but he hates me.
The boy paused, thoughts immediately going to his mother. I just found out that— that my mother is dead because of him. He admitted, voice soft and shaking slightly. I have to go back home, to tell my sister, but I can't yet. It's too far. I'm staying here to heal, first. Another pause; he cast a curious glance at Sebastian, trying to forget his own grief as quickly as he had dug it up. What happened to you?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Not sure where his wounds are haha

Sebastian inspected the injuries with a closer look. They seemed to be on the better hand, he couldn't really smell an infection? The male was completely oblivious to Alarian's feelings or what he thought of the male. Sebastian offered him a dashing smile. "Though if you don't feel well you can always chew on a bit of marigold to make the pain go away, not too much though," he warned lightly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Brothers can be difficult but I am sure that that must be true?," Sebastian stated. It was rather confusing for the male. So Alarian's brother hated him while he just found out that his brother killed his mother. "Sounds like very heavy stuff," he admitted. "But I am here if you want to talk about it," he offered then. "I can assume you are mad at your brother as well for what he did?," Sebastian questioned.

Sebastian then scrunched up his nose, almost cutely so. "A war happened between the pack I was loyal to and a very bad pack. I am not the best fighter around so I got beaten up pretty bad because of my loyalty," he sighed. Even though he still wanted to be loyal to the Redhawks he didn't want to move with them. 'They wanted to move far away after the war, but i had a promise to my sister to visit her after the war. I couldn't break my promise so I had to break my loyalty. Plus I couldn't travel that far and quickly as they wanted," he explained. "Now I am here. My son ran this pack before, and my own brother lives here as well. Though it is my sister I will seek once I feel better."
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
here is the thread where he was wounded!
Alarian nodded, wide-eyed, in response to Sebastian's advice; he tried to ignore the fluttering in his stomach at his smile. Oh, hell— this guy was way too cute. He suddenly regretted having spilled so much about his situation. But, it was done now.
It's complicated, He murmured, deciding he didn't want to concern Sebastian with the details of his life. No, there were better ways to spend time with one so pretty. At the mention of war, though, his ears perked and he almost forgot his attraction entirely— until sympathy tugged at him, hearing that the male had not fared well in the war.
I'm sorry all of that happened to you, Alarian began, then paused. I heard about a war with some bad wolves— from a member of the Morningside pack, before they relocated. Are you from Redhawk Caldera, or Moonspear? He rather hoped it wasn't the former, after hearing what Delight had to say about the pack.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Thank you!

Sebastian dipped his head respectfully. The grey male got the hint and wouldn't inquire further. The male watched the wound on his leg. It looked bad. There were quite some similarities in their life. He didn't have a fight with his brother but he was also looking for his sister. "I'm sorry as well. But I am not sure how I would be if I didn't keep my loyalty," he spoke with a nod.

"Oh! Morningside. My sister is there. I am going to visit her,' he explained. "I was from the Redhawk Caldera. I am pretty sure Moonspear didn't fight in the war," he frowned. He didn't hear anything of Moonspear fighting as well. Perhaps that would have made his injuries less.
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
so sorry for the wait on this!
He was surprised to hear the information— a sister in Morningside, Moonspear apparently not part of the war. That's just what I heard, He offered with his own slightly thoughtful frown. Weird. Maybe they had been involved in some other way, or— ah, who cares anyway. Cute guy, better things to talk about.
Morningside is fairly close to my pack; we're the Bracken Sanctuary— east of here, past Morningside's claim, Alarian gave the information right before he registered that other bit of information— Sebastian was from Redhawk Caldera. Oh. Well, it sounded like he wasn't part of the pack anymore, anyway. Maybe you could visit sometime.
He paused, then, rising to his feet slowly. Um— you know, I'm kind of... interested in herbs. I know a few things, but— well, I'd appreciate any more knowledge you can offer. Maybe we can, uh, look for herbs together, too?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
No worries!!

Sebastian was surprised to hear that Morningside was close to this male's pack. "Oh good! East of Morningside huh? So, is Morningside located over the mountains? On a plain?," he asked curiously. He had heard it from a bird but maybe the bird had been messing with him. "I haven't heard of Bracken Sanctuary." He had not been in the north of Teekon that much, mainly because he hadn't made any friends there. But he was certain those wolves might have moved on and if he would run into them he would make sure that he was past their differences.

"I will!," he instantly nodded. "You are? Nice! Of course! I would love to gather herbs with you. The end of summer is usually good for digging up roots. Most plants go dormant in the winter anyway and it is easier now the soil is still soft," he hummed and wiggled his docked tail. Sebastian thought he just made a new friend, a new friend also interested in plants.
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
want to wrap up here? <3
It is, He confirmed with a smile. Dawnlark Plains— they've also claimed Phoenix Maplewood near there. It was definitely a reminder that he'd have to visit soon, to establish some sort of connection. They were neighbors, after all— an allyship would be beneficial.
It didn't bother him that Sebastian hadn't heard of Bracken Sanctuary. We're a fairly new pack; haven't been settled longer than a few months. His smiled brightened slightly when Sebastian agreed to visit; honestly, he figured the man would forget or just never find the time, but it was cute that he agreed so readily. Alarian hoped he did stop by.
Alright, let's go look then, He said softly, taking a few tentative steps toward where he thought they might find something. The marigold Sebastian had mentioned sounded good right about now. Alarian slowed after a couple beats, wincing as his injuries remembered to protest. Uhhh— I might be a little slow... I hope that's not a bother.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Yes! <3 Let's have a new one soon!

Sebastian dipped his head. "Once I've found my sister and I am settled I will visit you," he promised with a smile. Sebastian listened to the other when he spoke about his pack. He didn't see any issues with the fact that his pack was new. 'Yes, lets," he agreed and moved with the other.

Sebastian shook his head. "Don't worry. I am not so quick either," he laughed. Sebastian was still limping so he was not so quick either. So, Sebastian didn't mind to take it slow.

- end -