Stone Circle Look what I brought
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn watched as the obviously pregnant alpha, Valette, approached and greeted them. She listened to the words exchanged between the two other wolves, careful to watch for any signs of aggression from the new wolf. This was Valette’s territory and she had every right to be suspicious of an unknown wolf, but Brynn wanted to be ready if she needed to defend herself. 

When Howl looked to Brynn to continue introducing herself, she was glad to have a chance to prove her worth. She wasn’t sure if her wariness came off as weakness or timidness, so she took any chance to prove otherwise. Brynn smiled at Howl in thanks before looking to Valette and adding, “If you’ll accept me, I think I have a lot to offer your pack. I have skills hunting small game and could help patrol the borders. I would prefer to resolve things without fighting but am not opposed to it if the situation calls for it.” Brynn was no stranger to fighting for protection. She had not survived as long as she had on her own without learning how to read others and fight for her life.

Once she had spoken her piece, she returned to her watchful position, waiting to see what Valette would say.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
Look what I brought - by Howl - May 07, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 07, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by RIP Valette - May 08, 2018, 07:32 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Howl - May 09, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 09, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by RIP Valette - May 12, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Howl - May 14, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 14, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by RIP Valette - May 14, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Howl - May 14, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 14, 2018, 02:53 PM