Stavanger Bay i should not smite with vengeance
50 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Rescuing from page 2! :P

Godot had started to become aware that there was an actual cycle to the tides.  For quite a while she'd thought the whole thing was random nonsense, but considering how little time she had initially spent down by the shore in relation to the time she spent scuttling about in the forest section of the territory, perhaps it wasn't that surprising.  Then again, it wasn't like Godot was a particularly clever wolf to begin with.

Now knowing that there was a cycle to the tides didn't particularly mean she had any idea what that cycle was, or when it would be -- just that it happened, and for all she knew it was magic.  So, she tried going down to the beach at a different time of day in case it had tossed something else interesting up on the shore.  There wasn't much, but she did find a particularly long streamer of kelp which now waved along behind like a banner in the dying light as she ran along the shore.  This was a thing she wasn't going to keep, but it would entertain her for a time until something more interesting popped up.  Another wolf might do.  She didn't know who the other woman was other than someone she'd vaguely crossed paths with at the meeting -- Godot got an A+ in hermit skills -- but she did utter a muffled whuff as she came up behind her, curious what was going on.
Messages In This Thread
i should not smite with vengeance - by Erzulie - May 07, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Godot - June 22, 2018, 03:28 AM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Erzulie - June 24, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Godot - June 30, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Erzulie - July 05, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Godot - July 15, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Erzulie - July 24, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Godot - July 31, 2018, 01:36 AM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Erzulie - August 09, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Godot - August 14, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Erzulie - August 21, 2018, 01:40 PM