Haunted Wood i will leave the light on
319 Posts
Ooc —
Ramsay left the crags and cliffs for the lowlands in hopes of finding something more to sustain himself and Euron with. His brother was an excellent mouser, but it wasn't enough for two nearly grown male wolves. His stunted body was littered with signs of hunger, from his sunken eyes to his dull black pelt. His stomach growled loudly as he reached a fast-flowing river and began to head southwest. Despite the hollowness in his gut, Ramsay moved briskly.

He made his first solitary kill—a scrawny muskrat—and devoured it greedily, then continued along the embankment with its bloody leg bone clutched in his jaws. Some flesh still clung to its off-white surface. Eventually, his swift pace brought him face-to-face with a she-wolf who looked just as hungry as he was, bones vaguely visible through her marbled coat. She was smaller than him and the dwarf halted, his short tail ramrod straight behind him and his ears perked. He angled his muzzle down, pulling the leg bone in his teeth covetously closer with a quiet growl lest she get any ideas.
THREADS: 5/5
Thread titles are quotes from H.P. Lovecraft.
Messages In This Thread
i will leave the light on - by Tseitel - May 08, 2018, 05:05 AM
RE: i will leave the light on - by Ramsay - May 11, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: i will leave the light on - by Tseitel - May 21, 2018, 06:42 PM