Coconut Grove a bitter payment for many bloody deeds
40 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Kodlak was met with a defensive show of her fangs. He watched impassively as she curled her lip over glistening incisors in a show of warning. The motion did nothing to deter him from his question. With hunger gnawing at the inside of his gut, the Nord was in need. The wary glint that shone in the yellow of her gaze was enough to hold him to his place. The waves lapped lazily at his hocks and flowed up to the elbows of his front limbs.

Somewhat.

At least she was candid. Then, she turned back to ask him why he might need to know the answer to such a question. Kodlak offered a small smile and swung his head to stare into the murky ocean water. “I have been traveling for some time now,” he elaborated in a steady tone, hoping to offer her enough of an answer that she might have been persuaded to join him. “Hailing from the north, I have very little skill in such an environment. Perhaps you could show me? I will indebt myself to you for a single favor, if you do.”

That was the way of the world, was it not? An eye for an eye.  
Messages In This Thread
a bitter payment for many bloody deeds - by Kodlak - May 09, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: a bitter payment for many bloody deeds - by Kodlak - May 09, 2018, 10:44 PM
RE: a bitter payment for many bloody deeds - by Kodlak - June 05, 2018, 06:18 PM