Coconut Grove a bitter payment for many bloody deeds
40 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The chestnut female accepted; Kodlak’s ears swiveled to meet her words. It was an agreement followed by a question to determine his skill in the matter. A ghost of a smile lingered on the edges of his lips. “Somewhere in the middle,” he answered with as much honesty as he could muster.

Kodlak had learned to catch only a few fish beneath a frozen river or lake, but that had been two years ago, and he had not been forced to use the skill since. The Nord looked to the water where he stood, then to the female who was kind enough to assist him in a lesson. He wasn’t certain if it would deter her, but the warrior was keen to show that he was willing.

“The ocean is foreign to me,” he admitted in a low baritone of a voice. “I’ve watched the bears of the north hunt in cold rivers and lakes. That is all I’ve known for myself.” There was something breathtaking about the vast stretch of sea. Kodlak did not believe that he could ever reside so close to something like it, but he had a great deal of admiration for the dangers that likely swam beneath the surface.
Messages In This Thread
a bitter payment for many bloody deeds - by Kodlak - May 09, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: a bitter payment for many bloody deeds - by Kodlak - May 10, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: a bitter payment for many bloody deeds - by Kodlak - June 05, 2018, 06:18 PM