Stone Circle I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
At Kegana's request, Brynn stopped and turned back to her. She was already here so, why not? The other wolf wanted to know if she knew about these animals. Brynn answered, "I have seen them before, but I'm afraid I don't know much about them. They're not really prey a wolf can take down on her own." Brynn thought it would be a new and fun challenge to take one of these beasts down as a group. She hoped that was something that would happen soon.

Brynn walked over and sat beside her new packmate. She watched the huge beasts graze and wondered if they knew they were being watched by predators. They were big and seemed  temperamental. Brynn figured they would be most successful searching for a weak member of the pack; an injured one or a baby, perhaps. She turned to Kegana and asked, "Have you ever hunted one of these?" She was curious to see if the other wolf had any insight on how to successfully hunt one of these beasts.

Brynn sniffed the air and caught the scent of a few deer in the distance. She thought they seemed like an easier conquest. Two or three wolves could probably successfully take down one of those as long as they had a sound strategy. She studied the deer as well, looking for any weaknesses that could be used to the wolves' advantage.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hope you never lose your sense of wonder - by Brynn - May 22, 2018, 02:01 PM