Stone Circle I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
I was planning on it. I'll roll.

With a genuine grin falling on his lips she shook her head, "No." Stealth wasn't of peak importance, but they would definitely need to get closer before they could start their main attack. Kegana took a quick crouched trot heading toward the main section of the pack, trying to cut the wayward mother and child off from the group. 

She assumed Brynn would head straight for the pair, or follow her. The took a quick glance over her shoulder to see what her plan was. As they grew closer Kegana picked up the pace, and rose from her previous crouched position. She heard the faint warning call from the herd over the blood roaring in her ears. The majority of the deer took off into the woods once they saw the two wolves approaching. The doe that had wandered took her chances collecting her young and heading toward the open plains, trying to out run the wolves. 

The doe was on her own, none of her family attempted to help her. As the other deer disapeared into the trees, Kegana focused in on the deer. She paced herself, letting the beast run themselves until to tired to fight. 

1. direction the lonely doe ran: 1 = toward woods, 2 = toward plains; roll 1d2 = 2
2. if any other deer attempted to help: even=attempt to help, odd=fend for self; roll 1d5 = 3 (roll out of five was based on weak statistics about deer helping each other)

If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hope you never lose your sense of wonder - by Kegana - May 23, 2018, 10:52 PM