Stone Circle I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn could feel the excitement bubble up in her chest as they started to close the distance between them and their prey. Once she felt they were close enough, Brynn broke out into a run towards the deer, at the same time hearing a warning call in the distance but ignoring it. She grew even more excited when she saw that the rest of the herd left the mother and her fawn to fend for themselves. A victorious grin spread across her face at the sight of the mother deer giving up her chance to escape by looking after her young. 

As she got closer, she made sure to position herself so that the deer would be more inclined to run away from the safety of the woods. She only got close enough to taunt, waiting for signs that the deer was tiring before making a move. Brynn was salivating at the thought of sinking her teeth into the the deer's neck or the sensitive area on the inside of her thigh. The scent of the deer's panic was intoxicating; it was almost enough to cause Brynn to lose her focus. But, she knew better. She resisted the temptation and continued to push the unlucky deer towards exhaustion.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hope you never lose your sense of wonder - by Brynn - May 23, 2018, 11:34 PM