Stone Circle I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn was filled with glee as she watched her packmate connect with deer's neck. The scent of their prey's blood was intoxicating and further fueled her determination. She watched Kegana attempt to pull their quarry to the ground, but the weight and strength of the animal were too much for her on her own. 

Brynn lunged for the beast's inner thigh in an attempt to further weaken the animal. She missed as the animal continued to fight her packmates attempts to bring her to the ground. Brynn quickly circled to the other side and sensing the animal's strength beginning to wane, she took aim for the inside of her other thigh. This time, her teeth connected with the soft, vulnerable flesh. Blood flowed fast and filled Brynn's mouth before dripping down her neck. 

At this point, the animal had lost a lot of blood. Finally, their prey hit the ground, unable to fight the strength of both wolves. Brynn wanted to tear into the flesh of the deer's stomach but instead, fiercely tore at the mouth-full she already had, causing further injury to the deer's leg and major blood vessel. She was not letting go until she was sure the deer would stay down.

Rolls: Attack successful- Even= yes, Odd= no; 1d20= 3 (no)
Second attack successful- even= yes, Odd= no; 1d10= 12 (yes)
Deer brought to ground- even=yes, odd=no; 1d20= 18 (yes) 
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hope you never lose your sense of wonder - by Brynn - May 24, 2018, 04:57 PM