Two Rivers Isle glory in battle, honor in life
34 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Sorry for the wait! Been trying to scrape my muse for this character back.

Well. He had bowed at her, so maybe there was actually no reason to be nervous. Feeling a little awkward, as if she were reacting to her father, she bowed her own head in return. The motion only lasted a second and she jerked her head back up because she felt stupid doing something so formal. She opened her mouth to speak, for like the third time, but he beat her to it:

‘Greetings, icy maiden.’

Icy maiden? Evening was completely taken aback by these words. No one had ever called her anything other than Flower (her old name), or Girl, the title her father had given her. She pulled her head back and looked askance at the male. Was he laying it on thick so he could get something out of her, and if so, what? Or was he just… one of those rare, genuinely nice wolves? “Um,” she said. “Hello…” She’d almost called him sir or something but had stopped herself. That would have been too much. Feeling incredibly awkward, she plowed on before he could say anything else. “What — what brings you out here? To cross a freezing river, I mean?”

This was going terribly.
I will exit a thread after 10 days of no reply. Feel free to do the same.
Messages In This Thread
glory in battle, honor in life - by Kodlak - May 09, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: glory in battle, honor in life - by Evening - May 22, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: glory in battle, honor in life - by Kodlak - May 25, 2018, 02:04 AM
RE: glory in battle, honor in life - by Evening - May 25, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: glory in battle, honor in life - by Kodlak - June 05, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: glory in battle, honor in life - by Evening - June 12, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: glory in battle, honor in life - by Kodlak - June 23, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: glory in battle, honor in life - by Evening - June 28, 2018, 08:47 PM