Stone Circle if you can hold on
46 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Red remained silent as she soaked in Valette’s instructions. Had she been more experienced she might have needed the Alpha to repeat them, but she had been doing this almost her entirely life now, and she was good at picking out key details for a mission. Through the forest, find the lake, go west, cross a river, turn south, find the tallest mountain from there. Forest, lake, west, river, mountain. Red was nodding along as Valette spoke, engraining the information into her brain until it stuck like a tune you couldn’t get out of your head. Her brows were filled furrowed in concentration and her green eyes showed determination. “I think I’ve got it,” she said. Then she repeated what was in her head. “Forest, lake, turn west, cross a river, find the tallest mountain.”

She looked around, as if already trying to get a sense of where she needed to go from this exact spot. “When do you want me to go? And do you want to tell Clary yourself, or do you want me to?” She paused, thinking of something. “If it’s just Clary and me, I can’t bring down a deer or anything that large? What gift would be sufficient? If each of us hunted a smaller animal, like a rabbit or a fox?” She wanted to do this right the first time. That was how you succeeded in life. If you did it right the first time, you wouldn’t waste time having to redo anything later.
Cardinal will exit a thread after 10 days of no replies. Feel free to skip her after 10 days, as well.
Messages In This Thread
if you can hold on - by FiraCardinal - May 11, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: if you can hold on - by RIP Valette - May 12, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: if you can hold on - by FiraCardinal - May 13, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: if you can hold on - by RIP Valette - May 14, 2018, 08:01 AM
RE: if you can hold on - by FiraCardinal - May 14, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: if you can hold on - by RIP Valette - May 15, 2018, 04:07 AM
RE: if you can hold on - by FiraCardinal - May 16, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: if you can hold on - by RIP Valette - May 16, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: if you can hold on - by FiraCardinal - May 17, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: if you can hold on - by RIP Valette - May 22, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: if you can hold on - by FiraCardinal - May 23, 2018, 01:31 PM