Stone Circle if you can hold on
46 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Red thought that the skin was beautiful, in its own way, though she’d never thought to use it to sleep on or anything. Actually, that was a great idea. If she ever went bison hunting with the pack she’d have to ask about using some of its hide. She nodded when Valette suggested that she put it on her back to carry it. “That’s a good idea; it’ll keep it from getting gross dragging on the ground.” She stepped forward and then bent forward into a downward-dog form and nosed underneath the skin. She shoved her head underneath it completely and then slowly crawled forward until she was underneath it completely, and then she stood up. It looked like she was wearing some kind of cape, not that she knew what a cape was. She turned to look over her shoulder at herself and laughed. “That’s great! I’m sure Sunspire will love it! And if Clary—or Howl—and I take turns it won’t be too bad. It’ll get hot, but it’ll be okay.”

She looked out into the territory. “Thanks again for this opportunity,” she said to Valette, bowing her head. “If you don’t mind, I think I’ll go and find Clary now to ask her about traveling with me?”

Last post from me! Wanna wrap it up?
Cardinal will exit a thread after 10 days of no replies. Feel free to skip her after 10 days, as well.
Messages In This Thread
if you can hold on - by FiraCardinal - May 11, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: if you can hold on - by RIP Valette - May 12, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: if you can hold on - by FiraCardinal - May 13, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: if you can hold on - by RIP Valette - May 14, 2018, 08:01 AM
RE: if you can hold on - by FiraCardinal - May 14, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: if you can hold on - by RIP Valette - May 15, 2018, 04:07 AM
RE: if you can hold on - by FiraCardinal - May 16, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: if you can hold on - by RIP Valette - May 16, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: if you can hold on - by FiraCardinal - May 17, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: if you can hold on - by RIP Valette - May 22, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: if you can hold on - by FiraCardinal - May 23, 2018, 01:31 PM