Heron Lake Plateau But fair enough, I guess we're tired all the time
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
I'm sorry, I forgot about this thread! If you'd prefer to bump it up to after Niamh returns from Drageda for extra drama potential, I can get behind that!

"YO, FUCKER!" Fiadh hollered at the backside of a fleet hare as it disappeared into the ground. She slid to a halt, barely catching her balance before tumbling over the warren's entrance altogether. She was left breathing hard, glaring down at the tiny hole in the ground. She thought for a moment to dig the hare out of its home and thrust her paw into the entrance, but a minute later, she growled and moved on. It was too much effort for one skinny leporid.

Fiadh straightened her neck and stretched upward on her toes until her joints gave a satisfying pop. She shook her head and blinked, trying to push her failure from her mind, when she saw a flash of golden fur in a nearby tree. She stiffened, torn between walking away—after all, she hadn't forgotten how Niamh had tried to lecture she and Clover. But though she was tense and moved with a rigidity that screamed it aloud for any watching eyes, she did approach and asked in a steely voice, "what are you doing?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: But fair enough, I guess we're tired all the time - by Fiadh - May 28, 2018, 04:31 PM