Heron Lake Plateau But fair enough, I guess we're tired all the time
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Sorry to cut this short, Fiadh's not normally such an ass but I'm putting her on PPC temporarily while things wind down in the pack since I'm feeling overwhelmed! Perhaps in the future they can make up (or not)!

She didn't supply the means for climbing into a tree, so Fiadh had no use for the rest of the information. She yearned to be able to climb a tree like that, too, but thought Clover might find asking Niamh for advice of any sort to be distasteful, so she refrained. It was clear she hadn't spoken to her sister about the golden she-wolf at all; she was still just as tense in her presence, betraying a lack of trust and a lack of faith alike. Niamh was, after all, just Screech's lapdog as far as Fiadh was aware.

"The pack will probably hunt them," she agreed, but her eyes were cool as they found a place on Niamh's face. "You'd best decide if you're one of us, or if you're still just a traitor's bitch by then." Without waiting for a response, because she knew it wouldn't be favourable (nobody liked to be called someone else's bitch, duh), she spun on her heel and stalked off to find Clover. They could hunt hares together and bad-talk Niamh (she, of course, didn't know that Clover and Niamh had found some common ground, so this would not go over well for Fiadh).
Messages In This Thread
RE: But fair enough, I guess we're tired all the time - by Fiadh - June 09, 2018, 12:40 PM