Stone Circle I will find you, and I will kill you
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The woman had been trying to settle in, she had mostly been exploring. Her mind hadn't settled enough for possible den sights to come into play, and so she had wandered the territory, and sleeping among bushes and a the base of trees. She was from a very nomadic clan, and wasn't exactly sure how to go about making a den all on her lonesome. The only den's she had ever had experience with were whelping dens. It would take her time to find the perfect spot, but even then she wasn't sure where to begin. 

Trying to distract herself she had been wandering the woods, getting used to being in such close quarters with the large trees. She had come across that deer trail, but wasn't so ambitious as to attemp such a feat on her own. If they were out in the plans she might have attempted, but here in the treecover Kegana was less confident. Until the young woman walked by.

She was hard to spot, her pelt as dark as the night sky. At first Kegana had thought the girl to be Valette. Which sparked her interest and she went to call out to her leader. As she got closer the mongol soon realized her mistake. It was to late though, the woman must have heard her approach. 

She cleared her throat, "May I join you?" She girl had a similar scent to Valette, and so new her not to be a stranger. As the thought of a hunt entered her system, she could feel herself getting ansy. Her tail twitched, and her pupils dialated.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 14, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - May 14, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 24, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - May 24, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 31, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - June 02, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - June 14, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - June 27, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - July 19, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - August 13, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - October 31, 2018, 01:07 PM