Stone Circle I will find you, and I will kill you
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The mongol offered a nod before the woman turned back to her trail, Kegana followed behind closely. Tracking the deer wasn't difficult, their scent grew stronger indicating they would be upon them soon. She had encountered quite a few deer in the days she had dwelled within Easthollows, and she found the sport of the hunt most invigorating. Trying to prove her skills had brought great joy to the woman, she found herself working toward a goal for the first time since she realized she could never go home. 

The trail they followed was soon followed by hoof prints in the soft mud. Taking a moment her nose twitched as they got closer. Soon the sounds of their prey became evident, their huffing and puffing, and the playful leaping of the young fawns. Kegana came to walk alongside her packmate. Wondering what strategy she might want to employ.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 14, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - May 14, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 24, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - May 24, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 31, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - June 02, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - June 14, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - June 27, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - July 19, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - August 13, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - October 31, 2018, 01:07 PM