Stone Circle I will find you, and I will kill you
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
A nod was returned, and Steph slowly returned her gaze to the potential meal. Slowly, the dark female moved forward, being careful not to spook the deer. Everytime one lifted its head, Steph froze until it went back down or turned away from her. It was a slow process, stalking. 

When she felt she was close enough, she pushed off with her back legs and shot off like a rocket towards the small herd of deer. Shocked, they froze for a fraction of a second, but then their own instincts kicked in and they bolted in the opposite direction, away from the wolves. Steph growled, her jaws snapping at the air behind the legs of the doe in front of her. 

The deer were healthy, and obviously knew how to zig and zag through the trees to outrun the wolves. Steph wasn't keen on giving up just yet, though. She jumped several times, her teeth skimming the skin of the rump of the deer. It was enough to break the skin and allow blood to trickle down a little. Steph would fall back just a little after that, hoping the doe would tire soon.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 14, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - May 14, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 24, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - May 24, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 31, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - June 02, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - June 14, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - June 27, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - July 19, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - August 13, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - October 31, 2018, 01:07 PM