Stone Circle I will find you, and I will kill you
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
The other female followed suit, and the animal within Steph came barrelling out. It was an instinct that would never be controlled: to hunt, to kill. The need to feast would never be truly satisfied, only dulled after a good meal. She growled as the doe ran and her hunting partner snapped at her heels. 

Steph drove the doe on until she was beginning to tire. She could see the abdomen of their prey heavy with exertion. The black wolf kept nipping and biting, until she herself tired of the game. Taking the risk, she put full force into the bite at the hock of a back leg and held on. The doe struggled against the trapment, but she was much too tired to do much. Steph hung out, jerking her neck back to keep the deer from moving forward. Her eyes darted around, both looking to see if the doe would try to kick her with another leg, and to see if her hunting partner was going to go for the kill.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 14, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - May 14, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 24, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - May 24, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 31, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - June 02, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - June 14, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - June 27, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - July 19, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - August 13, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - October 31, 2018, 01:07 PM