Stone Circle I will find you, and I will kill you
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Keeping pace with the obsidian woman, Kegana rushed alongside the deer, keeping the unknown woman in her periphery. Using her tail as a stablizer the mongol was able to weave through the woods that had become their hunting ground. Her multihued coat made it harder for their selected deer to keep her in its sights. 

She too was beginning to tire as Steph was able to catch the heel of the running deer. With its strength capped out the poor creature was unable to do much about the jaws of the black lady. With the animal unable to escape Kegana lunged for the creatures neck, reaching up on her back legs to grasp the higher beasts vulnerable jugular. Clasping her jaws tightly, rushing blood filled her maw as she huffed through her nose. Pulling with all her might the mongol princess attempted to bring the larger creature to the forest floor.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!!!
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 14, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - May 14, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 24, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - May 24, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 31, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - June 02, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - June 14, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - June 27, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - July 19, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - August 13, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - October 31, 2018, 01:07 PM