Neverwinter Forest Breathless
<i>"Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts, the moonless midnight of the mind."</i>
171 Posts
Ooc —
I'm going to try to make some references here without messing around with the weird wobbly timelines... XD

When he mentioned Shearwater Bay, the yearling's pale eyes gleamed with interest. "I know of the bay," she said, at once feeling slightly more at ease. They were former neighbors, after all, and Seahawk Valley was their common ground, particularly for this conversation. "I grew up in Flightless Falcons. Our packs were—are hopefully still—allied. I didn't leave the territories much, until I left them altogether," she added as if to explain why the two of them had never crossed paths. Her lips twitched.

She paused, pondering what she knew of the bay. Her mother had always seemed to harbor a bit of distaste for the bay wolves, despite the alliance. Koontz hadn't ever asked why. Her father, meanwhile, had seemed quite fond of some of the wolves there. He had spoken favorably of the once-Warchief, Nanuq, on several occasions. Since Koontz tended to take more after her father than her mother, she had always carried a generally good impression of the Shearwater wolves. She found their religion particularly interesting, having been reared quite secularly.

"What made you leave the Seahawk Valley, Kerberos?" she wondered, hoping their mutual familiarity would also put him a little bit at ease.
Messages In This Thread
Breathless - by Koontz - August 10, 2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Lost and found - by Kerberos - August 12, 2013, 09:15 AM
RE: Breathless - by Koontz - August 12, 2013, 09:23 AM
RE: Breathless - by Kerberos - August 12, 2013, 10:31 AM
RE: Breathless - by Koontz - August 12, 2013, 10:44 AM
RE: Breathless - by Kerberos - August 13, 2013, 08:41 AM
RE: Breathless - by Koontz - August 13, 2013, 10:43 AM
RE: Breathless - by Kerberos - August 14, 2013, 08:37 AM
RE: Breathless - by Koontz - August 14, 2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Breathless - by Kerberos - August 21, 2013, 01:01 PM
RE: Breathless - by Koontz - August 22, 2013, 09:23 AM