Cerulean Cape even if it takes all night or a hundred years
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
She dared not trek far from the island, and she had not wanted to leave at all, but something bigger than herself had pulled her (as it had the night she'd found Poppy — wait, no, don't think of that)  from Wheeling Gull Isle and onto the surrounding beaches.  She had left the puppies safe with Coelacanth just long enough for her to stretch her legs.

The raven liked the way the warm sand felt between her toes, she liked the way the water pooled around her ankles when she strayed into the sea.  From the edge of the cape, she could see fins moving in the water and occasionally she caught a glimpse of dolphins laughing and sailing through the air.

@Sirio
3/3
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
There’s no direction to his steps but by the time he ends up on the cape, the terrain turning from rock to sand, he pays a little more attention. He’s never spent a lot of time this far south other than the one trip further south but he’d gotten turned around and had to find his way back. Today, he knows exactly where to go to return to the sound.

Most of his trips out are focused on Drageda, hoping to run into someone less important for some sort of information. Someone that wouldn’t recognize him.

Up ahead, the dark form of another materializes and he keeps his distance, watching her move along the sandy cape, watching the creatures playing at sea.
i want i want i want i want i want;
am i repulsive in my wanting