Swiftcurrent Creek Emerie
2 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
Emerie stopped a respectful distance away from the pack border and howled to inform the pack of her presence. She felt more than a little nervous, especially since Swiftcurrent Creek was known to be protective of their territory. But that protectiveness had also drawn her to them; she wanted a pack that would care about her. So, nervous though Emerie may have been, she stayed where she was and awaited a reply.
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

with little else going on, the gamma decides to take a stroll around the borders of the creek, touch up some scent markers. it's nice to see their numbers so swollen but he feels a little... restless, nonetheless. thelxiope and samaantine are doing their own thing, and though he spends time with each, he could use a little extra stimulation.

might as well be useful while he's at it, right? and good thing, too, for he's not too far off when the stranger's call goes up. he makes his way quickly; he can give constantine or durnevhiir a moment to catch up, do the first pass at vetting. his posture straightens up as he approaches, giving the woman a critical eye as he gets right to the point: "what brings you to our borders?"
2 Posts
Ooc —
Soon after Emerie's call, a pale gray wolf with a golden face approached her. He went straight to the point, so she didn't bother with greetings either. "I'd like to join this pack," she replied. He didn't seem aggressive so far, but she averted her eyes to show submission, just in case.
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
sorry for the wait!

lazily he tilts his head at her, not entirely pleased with how casually she greets him. "all right," he drawls, "what do you have to offer us?" he'll gather a little information before he calls for constantine -- streamline the process, y'know.