Stone Circle Travel Stories
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger

Valette had moved to the alpha den for a nap after she accepted Brynn into Easthollow. She was glad that Howl had found someone to recruit. They could always use new members. However, she noticed that she became more tired lately hence why she wanted a nap before talking to Howl. The female had a good hour nap before she woke again. The pups were probably sleeping as well as they were not so active. Usually, when she wanted to sleep it felt like they were having a party in there. Today it seemed they were calmer.

Valette sounded a howl to @Howl that she was already well-rested enough to hear his story about his travels. She was curious if wolves already settled in the maplewoods, and how Morningside was doing. The female felt like she hadn't spoken to them in a while, same went for Bearclaw...
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Tag for reference @Brynn

Shortly after he gave a tour of the territory to Brynn, Howl heard the call from Valette to meet her at her den. He said his goodbyes to Brynn and headed in that direction. Valette had said she needed to rest before meeting with Howl, no doubt due to her pregnancy. Howl remembered the amount of time Heartha spent just resting in the den he had dug for her. Much more than Valette did, but Heartha wasn't an alpha of a pack like Valette. And Valette was much younger than Heartha had been as well.

He walked up to the den and let out a friendly chuff to alert Valette of his presence. "Did you have a good rest?" he asked starting the conversation on a more casual level. Though Howl was a dedicated worker that's not all he wanted to be known for.

Sorry if it takes me a while to reply to this thread at times. His Morningside thread is still active.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Take the time you need to reply to this thread! :D I wanted it up before the birth! <3

Valette watched as Howl approached. It hadn't taken him long to arrive at all. Valette nodded in reply. "Yes, much needed," she admitted. The female then pushed herself into a sitting position but instantly regretted it. She had been more comfortable on the ground. "So tell me about your travels," she spoke, sounding excited. After all, the female was a master ranger she loved to travel and explore. She would have to live through the stories others would tell her.