Blackbeak Bluff but now you're in love, you know
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele let the female speak and then he walked toward her, he could be of use and he wants to be. As soon as she started to leave he followed but was sure not to get to close to her. He wanted her to have her own space. Steele had wondered where her pack was, and if that was where she was headed too...
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
coincidentally, the pack was exactly where caiaphas was headed. she kept her pace measured, eyes trained ahead despite her ears occasionally pinning back, as if to track steele's movements behind her.

she had every intention of sharing the marmot with her children, who by now were old enough to appreciate the variety meat offered. as they drew closer to grimnismal's realm caiaphas slowed, and motioned with her thin jaw towards the grotto."grimnismal. that is the grotto. you stay there."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
142 Posts
Ooc —
With every movement he watched hers, and followed. As they grew near the pack she gave instructions. "Okay." he said nodding in that he knew what her instructions were. He was still curious about this wolf but he headed toward the Grotto to check it out. He headed away from the she-wolf his fur moving with the wind as he trotted over.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
thanks for the thread... and sorry about grim kek

there was not much more for caiaphas to say; she had shown him her home, and now, it was steele's turn to get acquainted. she knew what she was going to do for the rest of the evening; tend her cubs.

with one last look in steele's direction, the sylph slipped off towards the rendezvous site where her four children eagerly awaited her (actually, they probably didn't, and probably enjoyed some time free of Overbearing Mother Overlord.)
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.