Bearclaw Valley Be proud of who you are
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
All Welcome 
@Laska and any BCV member is welcome as well. Take note they are at the borders. Set for the 17th

The next day Moonshadow set out for Bearclaw along with her new friend. She silently prayed that she would be able to find answers to where Maegi might be and if she was safe. Many things ran through the she-wolf's head as she approached the border and sat down. She let out alone howl announcing her presence. "Now we wait."
53 Posts
Ooc — Lis
Laska was right along side her until they met the Bearclaw Valley border. Along the way she enjoyed the scenery and smelled the air, crisp, but no sign of another wolf yet. Her friend let out a long howl and she listened and watched for anything, particularly danger. After she was done it was quiet again, one could hear a pin drop then she spoke again. "Then wait we shall" she said glancing at Moonshadow and nodding.
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
it was a howl that disturbed the female from her sleep -- suddenly restless, indra slid upright and sleepily exited the den. she trusted laurel would keep an eye, if any, on the two waifish puppies that were not her own.

silently, indra forded her way down to the borders. when the familiar hedge of stone and cliff came into view, she caught two figures: one black, one white -- a perfect ying-yang of kaleidoscope colors. the first one she recognized, but the second one she did not -- sternly, indra slowed to a halt and regarded both austerely, wondering what the nature of their call was.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
It was her, the wolf who she and her brother had met. "We were never properly introduced, I'm Moonshadow and this is my friend Laska. After I went to back to my pack, the pup wasn't there. I was hoping that you may have seen her."
53 Posts
Ooc — Lis
Laska watched a wolf come upon us, the howl had summoned them. She wasn't entirely sure how to act so she just looked at the new wolf and then Moonshadow, listening to them talk. It seemed as though she had met the wolf before, saying they weren't properly introduced before. Laska nodded in agreement when she said who they were and why they were there. A flush of uneasiness came upon her as she looked at both of them, she'd never actually interacted with other wolves in this way, but for the sake of this pup she hoped the other wolf would shed some light.
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
despite being within the confines of her home, indra was made uneasy by the presence of the two wolves before her. she was keenly aware she was disadvantaged, and despite her pleasant interaction with the wolf before, knew she would trust nobody.

her dark gaze slid between both women, noting the paler of the two had nodded as if to collaborate the dark woman's story. indra frowned at the mention of a puppy - she had not seen the girl in some time. "she is not here." indra supplied, the knot on her brow suggesting that the young girl's disappearance troubled her. yet plenty of wolves had walked in and out of indra's life - this would hardly be the first or last to do so.
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moonshadow let out a heavy sigh. Her search was going nowhere. All she needed was a general direction something that could lead to anothrr clue stating that she was alive. Moonshadow knew she couldn't return to Blackfeather with nothing. "Thank you." Is all she could say. Was there anything else she could do, if Maegi wasn't there there wasn't much she could do.
53 Posts
Ooc — Lis
Laska looked over at her new companion as her face fell from the news. She nudged her chin reassuringly, “We’ll find her” she said softly. She looked at Indra with a thanking look, and hoped the wolf would accept her kindness. Her mind wonder again about where the pup could be, it was a big world out there sometimes it could be too big for just a small pup.
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
the news broke grimly; indra studied both women, taking in their reactions. indra had not witnessed maegi's departure, nor had she bothered to investigate -- it was not for lack of caring, she simply hadn't had the time. that maegi's departure coincided with the abandonment of the two apaata puppies meant little to indra, who simply assumed the proud girl had moved on.

they all did, eventually.

she met laska's gaze a moment as the woman spared a look of gratitude -- all she could offer was a not-very-reassuring smile -- if anything, it was more of a grimace. "good luck." indra offered unhelpfully.

in short order they departed, which indra was relieved to see -- she was eager to return to the puppies.