Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Bringing it up again brought back memories of her. The hidden youth within her matured body. The emotional and mental despairs that he brought her out of. A past riddled with grief and a desire to fill it with joy. He felt an immense joy that when she did pass she was happy, he just wished she was still here. But that was in the past, and we were here now.

Right now, Brynn was here. Right now, she nuzzled her head into his neck. And right now, he held her tight from above. This is where he needed to be. He heard her say she was sorry and he thanked her for that. "Thank you"  he said in a calm voice.

When a soft whine escaped her lips he lifted his head and brought it down to her level. Looking into her eyes and nudging his cheek against her.  "Oh Brynn. There's no need to be sad for me... Right now I'm here with you... And that's how it was meant to be." he told her comfortingly and confidently.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Howl's words caused a tightening in her heart, and she gave him a slow, soft kiss on his cheek. After, she met his gaze again and held it for a moment. "I'm glad you think so. I feel the same way," she replied softly. "I don't mind listening if you ever need to talk about it, though." She wanted him to be able to freely discuss his feelings with her no matter what. 

Unable to control herself, she nuzzled his throat again. She fit perfectly there and was pretty sure she could stay there forever.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She expressed her willingness to listen to him if he needs to talk more about it. Which was comforting and reassuring. They were in this together and that's what he liked about being in this moment. "Thank you. I hope you know that goes both ways too." he remarked being willing to listen to anything she had to share. "To be open with one another, no matter what it's about." he said as she nuzzled herself back under his neck.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn smiled at his statement and gave a small nod. She trusted him more than she had trusted anyone in a long time and would try to make sure she didn't slam up her walls around him. It might take her a while, as she had spent so much time keeping her inner self from others to protect herself from emotional pain like she had suffered when her parents died, but she would try with him. 

She pulled her head back enough to move her muzzle through the soft, chocolate fur of his neck. She then nipped him, giving the area soothing licks after. She repeated this a few times as she moved up the sensitive part of his neck, wanting to replace his feeling of sadness with a much more pleasant feeling.
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Even though he had accepted what had happened in his past thinking back on it still brought back bad memories and feelings. Luckily he was in the present and there were some pretty pleasant things happening in the present. The little nips and licks from Brynn on his neck little by little pushed out those negative feelings and let in the more... appealing ones.

A wave of heat flowed through his body and the hairs on the back on his neck stood up. It was as though he was indulging in a fine wine getting more and more drunk the more he was exposed to it, or her he should say. He turned his head to look at her and gave her a deep kiss on the mouth. Holding it there for a few moments before trailing down to her neck with little nips and bites of his own, returning the favor, though a bit more forward than she had been.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Her eyes briefly widened with the kiss, but she quickly recovered and melted into it. As he traced bites and nips down her neck, she drew in a sharp breath, each pinch of teeth sending waves of heat to her stomach and lower. Her heart rate quickened from the mixture of pleasure and nerves, and sounding a little breathless, she said, Um, Howl? She paused for a second before continuing, I've...never done this before, her voice tentative and quiet. The admission did nothing to slow her racing heart, but she felt it was only fair to warn him in case he wanted to call it off. She would understand if that was his reaction; it was kind of a big bomb to drop on someone, especially right as things appeared to be headed towards sex. It's not really like she had been avoiding it or anything; she had just had other things to worry about--like staying alive. Plus, she had tried to stay away from other wolves during her time as a lone wolf, always afraid they would try to harm her. So, that didn't really leave any opportunities for sex. Not that she would have sex with just anyone anyway; she had definitely decided that she at least needed to be friends with them first. 

She kept her eyes cast downwards, afraid she would see something she didn't like in his expression when he realized what exactly she was telling him.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
So close to her neck he could feel her heart racing which brought a smile to his face knowing that he was causing her this much excitement. As he continued to move around her neck he took deep breaths of her increasingly pleasant scent of hormones. He paused shortly after she spoke his name.  "... Yes?"  he responded curious to hear what she had to say.

She admitted to never having done this before, which to him made no difference, but he thought about what this would mean for her. He would be her first and she might feel inexperienced and lesser for that. He moved up to her ear and lightly whispered into her ear, "That's ok... I'd be happy to teach you." he said with a smile and small chuckle.

He lowered his head to lift her's up so that he could look her in the eyes as she spoke.  "We don't have to do anything you don't want to. We can take this as slow as you would like."  he said genuinely. If she wasn't ready it was something Howl would respect. Surely not something that would make him think any less of her. He lightly kissed her on the cheek after that, allowing her to lead the rest of this encounter, as forward or as restrained as she would like it to be.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
A slow smile spread across her face when his words made it clear he had no problem with her inexperience. His subsequent chuckle sent a shiver down her spine and cause anticipation to begin building in her stomach. When he lifted her chin to urge her to look at him, she slowly moved her soft gaze to his. His words were comforting and just what she needed to hear. When he kissed her cheek, her heart began to race again from a mixture of excitement and nerves. The affection was simple, but every nerve in her body was like live wire, making her incredibly more sensitive to any touch from Howl right then. 

His willingness to take things slow was sweet and very much appreciated, but Brynn had already decided that slow was not how she wanted things. She very much wanted him right now, and she had no doubts about that. She kissed him back with intensity before moving back down his neck much like had done. She alternated between kisses and hard nips up and down his neck, beginning to lose her control. Her arousal had been slowly building, and now it felt like it would explode from her skin. It was so intense, she was sure it scented the air around them, and she hoped it would be enough to make her needs clear. As ready as she was to take this further, she was still nervous and a little shy about coming out and telling him what she wanted. With one last nip under his chin, she pulled back just enough to lift her lust-filled gaze to meet his eyes, her breathing short, quick huffs as she struggled to restrain herself.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He had expected things to go slow and slowly die down. Expecting Brynn to not yet be ready for them to take the next step. But he was very wrong, and happily so. Instead of pulling back Brynn returned to him with an intense kiss that almost took him off guard. She then proceeded to repeat the same thing he had done to her. Slowly kissing and nipping down his jawline and onto his neck. The sensation of her touch moving down his body felt arousing. But the smell that her body gave off was simply intoxicating.

Howl usually had a pretty good ability to restrain himself, but this situation was inviting and no restraint was needed. His body was beginning to heat up and his heart rate began to increase. When she pulled away he meets her gaze with lust and desire in his eyes. He stepped towards her, giving her another long kiss on the muzzle. While doing so he continued to move forward hoping to guide her to the ground on her back so he could stand over her. "Ooh, you're in trouble now."  he said in a deep flirtatious voice.

He then proceeded to kiss and give sensual bites down her neck and onto her chest. The lower he got the most her aroma increased and the hungrier he became. 
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She felt a tightening in her stomach when his gaze met hers and she could see it was filled with the same lust that was currently coursing through her veins. As he moved closer to her, Brynn breathed his scent in, enjoying how it mixed so enticingly with his own arousal. She let him direct her to ground. She lifted an eyebrow at his flirtatious words but didn't say anything else. Instead, she closed her eyes and let him kiss and bite his way from her neck to her chest. When he started to go lower, she reached down and playfully nibbled his ear before swiftly jumping to her feet and moving away from him.

She stood and looked at Howl with an impish smile on her face. How much trouble am I in now? she asked, her voice low and husky from her excitement. She wanted him, that much was clear, but she wanted to see how much he wanted her. She wasn't necessarily going to make things easy. She turned away from him and cast him a look over her shoulder, her eyes daring him to come take what he wanted.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Going to be somewhat vague for the fade.

Her words were truly enticing and he could hardly hold himself back from lunging and tackling her to the ground again. Come to think of it he couldn't wait any longer. As she looked at him over her shoulder revealing to him her backside he galloped up to her. Sticking his nose into her backside and inhaling deeply. The aroma of her scent intoxicating his mind.

He then stood up and grabbed her around the waist and grabbed hold of the scruff on the back of her neck. He knew he needed to be gentle since this was going to be her first time, but he couldn't resist being a little rough around her neck.

He then began. Being sure that start out gentle and to not hurt her. Then upon her inviting and accepting moans he continued to move faster and with more force until all the was building within him had to be released.