Arrow Lake I was only for to die beside
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He had been woken when Zula left his side but he groaned and rolled over to attempt to sleep again. The night was too cold and as soon as her warmth seeped from his fur he quit trying to resume his rest and stood up, following her scent. In the night he paused and calculated his surroundings, the sound of rushing water not too far off in the direction her scent headed made him worry. The noise grew in volume as he followed it and he arrived just in time to see her wade into the water and then be swept over. He gasped and froze, ears flattening back against his head as he stared at the spot she had just been in. There wasn't a thing he could have done, was there? He sat back on his haunches slowly and whined softly "Zula...." an aching in his heart beginning before he stood up and slowly moved toward the edge of the falls. He looked over and caught a glimpse of her fur in the current being dragged out of sight in the moonlight and decided then that he would search for her. The current would drag her downstream, all he had to do was follow it and he would eventually come upon her right? He had no other reason to stick around without her and he'd come to accept and even enjoy her presence by his side. He quickly turned and headed off in search of a safe way down the falls.

One post from Nikan unless someone joins and stops his leave! Otherwise he'll go off to find her.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
I was only for to die beside - by Zula - May 18, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: I was only for to die beside - by Nikan - May 18, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: I was only for to die beside - by Serem - May 19, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: I was only for to die beside - by Nikan - May 19, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: I was only for to die beside - by Serem - May 19, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: I was only for to die beside - by Nikan - May 19, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: I was only for to die beside - by Serem - May 19, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: I was only for to die beside - by Nikan - May 20, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: I was only for to die beside - by Serem - May 20, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: I was only for to die beside - by Nikan - June 16, 2018, 03:07 PM