Stone Circle [M] i wanna stand up
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Ever since Mawk and Howl had brought her back here she had done barely anything more than hide inside of her den. She hadn't even seen her own children yet. She was afraid to step close to the borders at first but as time went by she began to get fed up with her own fear and mind...or lack thereof. This was supposed to be her home, where she had family and a husband and friends but she couldn't even remember who she was. When the hiding got to be too much she decided to leave the den and forced herself to head to the borders. She kept at a distance at first, sniffing around trees and hesitantly rubbing against a few of them to leave her place amongst the pack though she still wondered if she belonged here anymore. As her still too thin sides pressed against a tree she spotted a red furred female up ahead and hesitantly followed after her, golden eyes merely watching for the moment as she trailed her.

Focus wasn't the best thing going for her lately and as she trailed the female she placed her paw down on a twig, lowered her weight and snapped it. The sound seemed to echo five times as loud as it actually was to Cebra and she froze, breath halting in her throat and eyes going wide. Her one ear flattened and she tucked her tail, shrinking down and looking like she expected the female to retaliate with a good beating.
Messages In This Thread
[M] i wanna stand up - by FiraCardinal - May 18, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by Illecebra - May 19, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by FiraCardinal - May 19, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by Illecebra - May 19, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by FiraCardinal - May 20, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by Illecebra - May 20, 2018, 06:36 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by FiraCardinal - May 21, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by Illecebra - May 21, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by FiraCardinal - May 21, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: [M] i wanna stand up - by Illecebra - May 21, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: [M] i wanna stand up - by FiraCardinal - May 21, 2018, 05:14 PM