Stone Circle [M] i wanna stand up
46 Posts
Ooc — Fira

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Mentions of rape.
Red was shocked, and felt a jolt down her spine from this information. She felt the beginnings of a flinch, and immediately squashed it, transforming her face into a blank mask. This also came with problems because it would make her look like she didn’t give a shit about this woman’s problems, but she figured that was better than flipping out about it. Rape was not a subject she generally came across. She had never known anyone who had been raped, which was definitely a good thing. The problem was that she had absolutely no idea what to do in this situation. How was she supposed to react? Illecebra’s tone had been snappy and angry, so maybe sympathy wasn’t the best option here? Red cleared her throat and searched the horizon for answers, but didn’t want to look away for too long. She didn’t want the woman to think that being around her was awkward or anything.

In the end, she let out a huge sigh and looked her in the eyes. “I’m sorry that happened to you,” she said honestly, trying to keep pity out of her voice. “I cannot even imagine what you must be going through, and that is just the shittiest thing ever.” She paused here, unsure of how to continue. “How… are you doing? Have you tried talking to anyone else about it…? Do you… do you even want to talk about it? Cos I’m definitely not gonna force you to.”
Cardinal will exit a thread after 10 days of no replies. Feel free to skip her after 10 days, as well.
Messages In This Thread
[M] i wanna stand up - by FiraCardinal - May 18, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by Illecebra - May 19, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by FiraCardinal - May 19, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by Illecebra - May 19, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by FiraCardinal - May 20, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by Illecebra - May 20, 2018, 06:36 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by FiraCardinal - May 21, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by Illecebra - May 21, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by FiraCardinal - May 21, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: [M] i wanna stand up - by Illecebra - May 21, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: [M] i wanna stand up - by FiraCardinal - May 21, 2018, 05:14 PM