Stone Circle [M] i wanna stand up
46 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Red frowned as she listened to Illecebra, nodding every now and then to show that she was paying attention. Unfortunately, she still didn’t know how to help her pack-mate. She wasn’t very good at counseling or anything like that. Her skills were generally more on the physical side — hunting and scouting, but… she did wish to become an ambassador for Easthollow, which would require some people skills. She knew how to be friendly and welcoming and all that, but… but helping someone through the trauma of rape was not something she ever thought she’d be doing. Still, she wanted to try her best.

“I don’t know how to help you remember,” Red admitted. “Maybe wandering the territory could help, and I mean all of it. Go everywhere in the pack boundaries and look around. Maybe looking at a certain place will trigger a memory? Or… or just keep talking to people, like you’re talking to me. Maybe over time, your memories will come back on their own. I think forgetting everything was either from shock, or it was a defense mechanism. Maybe once you… once you feel safer, or more normal again, stuff will start coming back.” That was the best she could offer. She’d seen wolves go into shock before, after fights and things like that, and she knew that the mind was weird after it experienced something traumatic. But this was the only advice she had. Well… “Have you seen a healer yet?”
Cardinal will exit a thread after 10 days of no replies. Feel free to skip her after 10 days, as well.
Messages In This Thread
[M] i wanna stand up - by FiraCardinal - May 18, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by Illecebra - May 19, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by FiraCardinal - May 19, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by Illecebra - May 19, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by FiraCardinal - May 20, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by Illecebra - May 20, 2018, 06:36 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by FiraCardinal - May 21, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by Illecebra - May 21, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: i wanna stand up - by FiraCardinal - May 21, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: [M] i wanna stand up - by Illecebra - May 21, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: [M] i wanna stand up - by FiraCardinal - May 21, 2018, 05:14 PM