Ankyra Sound need to remember
9 Posts
Ooc —
If you don't want a whale then I can delete this! Tag me if you reference her though, please, and then I'll know to keep going.

She sang to them, in the deep. She sang until her song became a scream, but there was no response. This was unlike anything that granddaughter had experienced before; the pod was always, always close. They would let her slip away for curiosity sake (even if it was not the way things were supposed to be), they would let her entertain herself, but always they would be there.

This time, she was alone.

The island that had become a temporary haven did not keep her rooted for long — she, like the currents, had to keep moving or the stagnation would kill her spirit. The Mother understood this, and perhaps, this is why she was being tested. Still, granddaughter would call in to the darkness — she would roam from the island to the familiar coast of previous summers, and with the spring sun shining across her damp back, she began her displays. A cresting fin, a smacking tail, sometimes in desperation she would leap from the depths only to crash in to the waves again — thinking that surely someone was out there, and they would see her dancing.

Messages In This Thread
need to remember - by Kierkegaard - May 18, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: need to remember - by Meqet'iṉes - May 27, 2018, 04:17 PM
RE: need to remember - by Raleska - May 27, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: need to remember - by Kierkegaard - June 06, 2018, 02:51 AM
RE: need to remember - by Raleska - June 20, 2018, 06:56 PM