Arrow Lake I'm a broken prize
37 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
A gentle nudge woke her up. It was the friendly she-wolf again. Zula was glad that Hyacinth had kept her promise and had returned, seemingly with some kinds of herbs she didn't recognize.

Your pack? she echoed quietly, her voice sounded raw and tired. Shadow Mountain hadn't really been friendly to the packs who lived nearby, so she made a mental note not to tell her savior that she had been part of such a bloodthirsty pack. Surely, the other would decide that she didn't deserve her help or maybe even end her while she had the chance. No, Zula wouldn't speak about Shadown Mountian - or Nikan for that matter, he probably pissed off some of her packmates and they may hunt him down if they knew he was in the area.

When Hyacinth started cleaning her wound, she let out a short whine. Zula had been keeping her leg still so the pain had become dull, but now it stung. She decided not to watch and let the medic do her work while she clenched her teeth. When Hyacinth spoke, she opened her eyes again. Zula she responded, and she sounded like a small pup. She hated that. The waterfall, it dragged me over the edge Zula answered.
I couldn't ever bring myself
to hate you as I'd like
Messages In This Thread
I'm a broken prize - by Zula - May 19, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 19, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Zula - May 21, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 21, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Zula - May 22, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 22, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Zula - May 23, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Nikan - May 24, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 26, 2018, 11:20 AM