Emberwood Light in the Shadows
Ravensblood forest
93 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
@Outlander Keeping this very vague.

After speaking with Durnehviir, Akiri made her way to the Emberwood to meet up with Outlander. The she-wolf had no clue what had gotten into her but as she felt the breeze shift through her fur. She felt free as ever as the warm spring sun hit her back making her fur almost glow of gold.
105 Posts
Ooc — hund
He hadn't noticed her just yet, soothing an itch on his shoulder by brushing against a tree. The bark tried to pick at the thick fur on his body. He could stand it as long as he didn't end up with a bald spot for doing this.

Ugh. He'd look so awful with a bald spot, not nearly as handsome.

A disgruntled huff left him as he pulled away from the tree. "Oh." The single word leaving him as he noticed the unmistakable golden fur in the light. "So you ready?" Outlander asked with a dark raised brow.
Ravensblood forest
93 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Whisper nodded her head slightly. "Ready as I'll ever be." She said with a warm smile on her muzzle. Her last travel companion left her so the she-wolf wondered if this would be the same or turn our different, but regardless she was ready for what was to come. "I told Durnehviir that I would be back in a few days. So i will wander for a bit but I ultimately will have to come back with what I decide."
105 Posts
Ooc — hund
"Fair enough." He hummed in response. It seemed like a silly situation but...well, it wasn't his life. Peach eyes looked around the area as he contemplated what to say next. Not that he felt the need to talk, he merely thought it might be polite to not let a silence linger too long. "What exactly is around to see?" He asked as he tossed her a brief glance. Outlander figured she ought to be well versed with this place if she lived in the area.