Stone Circle My head is filled with Ruins, You're the one I can't ignore
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She had squinted her eyes shut again, trying to fight back the emotions. She had already scolded herself for wishing to run away, knowing that was stupid and dangerous and totally not an option. She almost didn't notice howl until he was right up next to her and she opened her eyes, looking at him with silent pain. She tensed and bristled as he embraced her but slowly she felt herself break open and buried her face into the fur of his chest. "I'm trying to remember everything but nothing is coming back. I hate the way everyone looks at me. Pity, concern. Mawk stares at me with such sadness and hope...he looks at me like im just a ghost of someone else. He doesn't deserve this and worse yet" she sucked in a breath to hold back a sob or a growl, so much frustration welling up inside her. "He's supposed to be my love. My husband. But i can't remember him. How am I supposed to love him when I don't know him? And we have kids Howl. Three babies right?" she asked, pulling away to look at him. Without giving a moment to respond she closed her eyes and hung her head "I don't even remember them. Me being here like this isn't fair to anyone" she said softly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My head is filled with Ruins, You're the one I can't ignore - by Illecebra - May 22, 2018, 02:07 PM