Stone Circle My head is filled with Ruins, You're the one I can't ignore
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She seemed tense at first, but she softened quickly and turned into his chest. She began to speak of all her troubles. Of being in a place with so many observing eyes, expecting one thing or another. Mawk especially. Not that he had been purposefully been putting pressure on her, but knowing that a man now a stranger to you is meant to be your husband could only cause stress and internal anguish. And her children, who she couldn't remember. But Howl was more concerned about how she didn't remember all the turmoil that Cebra had gone through mothering them. That could be one upside to this, one less thing to worry and think on. She kept on speaking, but when she finished saying her last statement he had to protest. "Don't say that Cebra."  he said in a firm but calm voice. "The only thing unfair about this whole situation is what happened to you."

He signed  "You do have children. Two currently... Burr passed away not too long ago. Mawk is your husband... or was... depending on how you think about it. he looked over at her, thinking of what to say that might make this whole situation a little better.

"Cebra..." he began, "Everyone hoped that you would have gotten your memories back by now. It's only natural for them to hope. But I wouldn't stress about trying to remember your past. You've done your best since coming here." it had been some time since he had found her. Multiple weeks had past and her memory didn't appear to be getting any better. She was feeling more comfortable here and listened to what people said about her past as fact, but that didn't help her remember anything. "Instead of trying to be someone from your forgotten past, try to think of who you want to be now. What you want to now and in the future, rather than dwelling on the past." he finished looking at her again, hoping that what he said would be bhelpfulll.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: My head is filled with Ruins, You're the one I can't ignore - by Howl - May 22, 2018, 07:37 PM