Stone Circle My head is filled with Ruins, You're the one I can't ignore
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She pulled away when he spoke about her and Mawk's relationship. He felt bad mentioning it. As though it might not be his place. But he didn't think that Mawk would have suggested to her to try and live a new life, rather than try and remember the old one. He had loved Cebra before and Howl thought that he still must love her, but he was different now. Trying to change her back into what she was wasn't going to be productive.

He thought his comments might have struck a nerve, but her words soon assured him that she appreciated his thoughts and took them into consideration. When she asked if moving on would cause the others more pain Howl thought about it quickly before responding. "It might hurt to see that you have decided to forgo trying to remember your old self, but you have a chance to reconnect with them. It's their choice if they are willing to give that a chance."

It surprised him that she thought about the idea of having a different mate, though the comment about her children gave him little time to think about it. "Your children are still your children despite you forgetting them. You can discover new connections with them. It's almost like if they had been separated from you at birth and you are just now finding them. It's possible that your relationship might be rocky, but they will love you nonetheless."  he said reassuringly.

When Mawk came up again Howl wasn't sure what to say. In truth, he had never seen the couple show affection for one another. He didn't see them together often and when he did it was because of troubles involving their children. And even then they didn't seem to be one the same page with the same priorities. He wondered how Mawk had ended up with such an alluring and incredible woman. Howl had always thought fondly of Cebra but knew his place was not meant to be at her side, as Mawk had already taken that spot. But maybe things were different now... He shook the thought from his head. It wasn't something he needed to think about. Making sure that Cebra felt safe and comfortable with her new self was the most important. 

Unsure of his place on the topic and having partially biased and predetermined thoughts about the subject he didn't say anything. Just nodded his head with a gentle "Um-hum" in acknowledgment.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: My head is filled with Ruins, You're the one I can't ignore - by Howl - June 05, 2018, 12:53 AM