Stone Circle Let me be brave
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
All Welcome 
AW looking to make this a sparing or hunting thread, but bonding time is always fun too :P

She hadn't been around long, but old habbits die hard and Kegana found herself on border patrol. While at home it had always been her favorite duty. Every few feet she stopped to rub her scent against a bush or rolling on her back in the grass. 

With her new leader so close to giving birth Kegana did her best to be a functioning member of the pack. She had been hunting a few times trying to maintaint he caches. This was her second step. Making the border strong was the best deterent for outsiders. A strong border meant a safer pack. So she laid herself to the task, systematically making her way along the border.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Ever since she had pushed herself to leave her den and go to the borders ending up meeting Red, Cebra had begun to settle into a more active routine. Today she was hungry and filled with energy so she headed to the borders while keeping track of any prey scents that she could make out. She caught wind of deer toward the buffalo fields and grinned ears perking up and began to head that way, spotting a light furred female ahead of her. Again the girl didn't seem familiar but she was growing used to that and so she chuffed and strode forward, eyeing her warily but with a slightly more confident posture. "Hello! I'm cebra. Have...we met before?" she decided and asked in a way that made it seem normal. She would be able to know whether she was supposed to remember this girl now.
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Kegana's pale ears twitched as another approached from within the territory. As the woman neared she could smell the pack scent upon her fur, relaxing the mongol. Tilting her head to the side at the unusual question, Kegana raised a delicate brow. "No we have not." It was not often that people needed reminding of having met. Shrugging off the strange greeting Kegana returned the woman her own name, "I am Kegana Tsenkher, you may call me Kegana." 

She had never had a nickname and so had no inclination that Cebra was infact a nickname. "What brings you out to the border... Cebra?" Kegana wasn't sure if the question posed was rude. But she had to try and make conversation. A skill she was not good at. 

Kegana paused as the woman came toward her. Stalling her journey. There was no wind, and the day seemed particularily summer like. The sun stared down at the pair, shining brightly on their meeting.
pawprints 
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She sagged a bit at the news that this was yet another stranger to her. Had she only hung around Howl and Mawk while being an Easthollow member? Sheesh she must have been a recluse. As the woman introduced herself she nodded, offering a friendly smile "Cebra's just a nickname, my full name is Illecebra Blanditia but everyone here calls me Cebra." she babbled a bit and then shut her mouth, cursing her sudden burst of awkwardness.

When asked why she was at the borders she flicked her one ear, confused as to what other reason she would be at the borders except to patrol. "Just walking them, refreshing scents. I got bored laying around the den and figured i should do something. What about you?" she asked curiously.
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Kegana wasn't sure what had disappointed the woman as her shoulder's fell, along with her head. Although she gave a small, stiff smile to the babbling. It made her life easier, she wasn't really a conversationist, but it was always easier when her partner like to talk. 

Ocean eyes took in the woman's lone ear a top her head, and had to stop herself from asking about it. Storing the information for another time. "Well Cebra it is nice to meet you." Keg nodded softly as the woman answered her question. "Refreshing, mostly. Valette is heavy with child, I am trying to prove myself by protecting the border while she is unable." Kegana thought it the most obvious explanation for a newcomer to be patrolling the border. Kegana was very determined to show that she had a place in this pack. "Shall we?" Indicating her intended direction with the flick of her head the mongol began her patroll again.
pawprints 
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She was glad to know that Easthollow was filled with friendly faces. She had yet to meet someone who had a nasty demeanor. "The same to you" she answered with a smile. When asked to continue but together, she hesitated before nodding and following after the woman at a steady pace. 

we can fade out here if you want?
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
sure ill archieve

The woman nodded, and Kegana started on their path. Every 10-15 paces she would pause, spraying a bush or rubbing against a rock to leave her scent behind. Marking the territory and ensuring the safety of the young pups that now called Easthollow home. The mongol was glad for the company, and couldn't wait to sit with the woman and have a proper conversation. She was a little strange, and couldn't quite put her finger on why, but Kegana like Cebra quite a bit and wanted to know her better.
pawprints