Stone Circle Who is that girl I see?
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
Anyone who knows Cebra is allowed! Preferably @Valette if that works out alright?

Having been to the borders, hunted, filled her belly up and wandered some more, cebra decided to head toward the den site and look around for someone who knew her. So far she'd only met strangers and while that was a nice change of events she really wanted to work on gaining back her memories. She sniffed around the dens for something familiar and found herself close to the den of the  alpha female. The first thing she noticed was that her smell was different, she smelled of fertility and pregnancy. Curious though wary of the way females got when they were pregnant, she called out "You around Valette? It's Cebra" She then took a few steps back and waited patiently.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Can this be backdated before the birth? :D I don't think she would come out so recently after the birth.

Valette was close to giving birth and spend most of her days around the den, just in case. She felt lucky that she had Stark taking care of her now. It made things much easier. The female perked up her ears when she heard someone outside of her den. Valette pushed herself to her feet and poked her head out to see Cebra. Valette didn't know about the memory loss only that the female had been behaving strangely during the bison hunt.

"Hi Cebra!," she greeted and then quirked up her lips. "How are you doing?," she asked. Valette plopped down, her belly quite round but she chose to ignore it. She hadn't seen her friend in awhile and she just hoped Cebra would be doing much better than the last time she saw her. She was just glad that the female returned safely.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Of course!

The greeting was different than the way others had greeted her, it made her realise that the alpha female did know her, though she seemed to be unaware of what had transpired as of late. "Hi Valette um...I have a lot to explain" she said and sighed, shifting awkwardly. "First off...my memories of easthollow and pretty much everything is gone. Something Lonzo did probably caused it." she explained and paused to see how the other would react.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette glanced at the other female and sad down. For a moment, her heart sank. She was afraid that the female was going to give her some bad news. The last thing she wished for Cebra was to have more bad news on her plate. Valette opened her mouth a bit in shock when Cebra told her about the memory loss. "Oh no, Cebra," she spoke.

"But! You do remember me! And you must remember Mawk as well!," Valette stated to the female. "Do you have any idea how you came to lose your memories?," she questioned.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Inwardly cringing at the response from the female all she found that she was able to respond with at first was a slow shake of her head and an averting of her eyes. She swallowed and tried to figure out what to say and found she couldn't. How was she supposed to tell her alpha that she literally knew nothing of her or the pack she had apparently called home for so long. "No...Nothing. Mawk has informed me on..some things. Like how he is my husband and how we have children, three of them. I know your name because you are my leader but..I don't remember anything about you" she tried to say it as nicely as she could, unsure exactly how close they had been. "Head injury. Lonzo kept knocking me unconscious" explained and then gave a half hearted smile "At least I think that's what caused it."
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette frowned softly when Cebra told her that she didn't even remember Mawk. That must be tough for Mawk to swallow. Valette even found it saddening that her friend didn't remember her. Though in a way it might be a blessing in disguise as she might not think so much about the death of her son and her other children. "Well, you were my friend Cebra. I often called you Cebra instead of Illecebra," she spoke with a nod.

"I'm sorry to hear that you can't remember much. What do you want to know?," she asked. Valette could give her some history or tell about the pack she lived in. The female hoped that Cebra would eventually remember her life again.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It saddened her but also interested her to know that she was friends with Valette and she felt a small smile growing on her maw "I'm sure we can still be? I haven't grown angry or mean or anything." she said jokingly and smiled brighter, nodding at the nickname "Everyone seems to call me that. I don't mind it at all" she said honestly.

When asked what she wanted to know she sat down and immediately responded "Everything you know. I already know Mawk is my husband and we have three kids. Had...Burr died. I guess...everything else you know that's been going on, who I'm close with here, what...what i do around here." she said hopefully, her eyes glimmering with eagerness.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette dipped her head. "I am sure we will," she spoke and then smiled back. "Well it is good to know that you know Mawk is your husband. And yes, you lost one of your sons. Your daughter is traveling," Valette spoke, at least Valette thought so. "And you have your son! Cyron," she explained.

Valette then doubted as to what to tell Cebra. "I was a bit mad at you recently though. For getting into so much trouble,' Valette admitted. "But then you said that you would take it easy and well, you got kidnapped. I was quite worried actually," she spoke. "But I am glad you are sort of alright. Though the memory loss is less fun," she admitted.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It was pleasant to hear that Valette thought they could still be friends. She informed her that her daughter, Rowana, was travelling which saddened Illecebra but was better news than being dead or missing. The only child around seemed to be Cyron and she made note to search him out when she felt ready enough.

The next thing Valette said made her flick her ear, sighing softly. "So trouble follows me everywhere. How did I stand it? How did Mawk stand it? It'll stop now. I won't go doing anything risky. I want to stay here, safe, and have a good life." she said firmly. When Valette spoke of her memory loss it was her turn to smile, remembering her and Howl's conversation. "Actually....Im taking it as a second chance. To start anew without pain and trauma. Yes...it means that I...don't love Mawk the same way but surely he can move on in time. He's a good man...he can find another woman" she spoke the last bit as a sort of question, not sure herself if he would do so. He seemed to be so attached to her, so in love.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette shook her head. "I do not know, Cebra. I often wondered that myself," She admitted. Valette smiled at those words. It would be good for Cebra to take it easier than she had before. Though, Valette had the feeling that Cebra would always have the sense to attract trouble. Still, she would be there for her friend.

"That is a wonderful thing to say. Only that part about Mawk..." She paused. She would feel terrible for Mawk if Cebra was going to break it off with him. "I am sure that once you spend more time with him, you might fall for him again! I wouldn't just give up on it yet," Valette coached. Perhaps she could change Cebra's mind to think about it. "He really loves you and stood by you at your toughest times."
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The way she had begun to feel at ease in the conversation slowly began to ebb away as Valette began to speak about her and Mawk. She flicked her ear back and remained silent, feeling annoyed and sad all at the same time. Everyone else seemed to know her relationship to Mawk more than she did, how was she supposed to feel about that? Apparently their love had been strong enough that Mawk never gave up...Valette was right. He did seem to stick by her even in her worst, even now. Guilt began to gnaw at her and she frowned, nodding slowly "I'll spend more time with him but...please don't say anything about this okay? I feel attracted toward someone else. I find myself drawn to Howl. " she said and looked away, not liking the way she felt so guilty for that confession.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette wasn't sure how she felt about keeping a secret from Mawk. "That is for you to decide and tell him, ofcourse," She spoke with a nod. "He won't hear it from me," she added as a promise. The alpha hoped that this wouldn't cause too much drama but she knew that she was not going to cause it. She hoped that Cebra would listen to her words or at least have a good think about it. She would feel really bad for Mawk if Cebra would choose someone else.

"Ah yes, Howl does have a very charming side," she then nodded. "But I do think loyalty is important as well. You don't have to decide between the two of them right away but do know that you might hurt Mawk in the process," she admitted and looked a bit torn.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She winced at Valette's words, though she gave a slow nod. She knew Mawk should hear it from her or he'd eventually find out and probably act out against Howl. If he heard it from her it would hurt but maybe he'd listen and understand more. "I'll give it some time and see how things go. If nothing changes and I still want Howl, I will tell Mawk myself" she promised. She also looked torn at the idea of hurting Mawk, there was something nagging at her in her mind. Something almost begging her not to do this. Yet that part of her was still buried so deep inside that she couldn't recognize it and assumed it was guilt. "I don't want to hurt him Val. He looks like he's been through just as much as I have" she said. Who was she to get to move on and be happy when it would cause him even more suffering as a sacrifice?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette felt sorry for Mawk if Cebra chose Mawk over Howl but it was not her place to decide this. She couldn't force packmates to be together, it was not in her power. "Good. You should stay honest with him at least. Perhaps you can tell him already that you don't feel the same. So the blow won't be too hard. I shouldn't mention Howl yet until you a certain but then at least he is somewhat prepared," she advised. Valette didn't want too to have too much conflict between members. The last time there was a conflict Stark and Birk had a fight. Valette had never seen Birk again. She wondered often how he was doing. "I know you don't want to hurt him, Cebra. I just hope that he won't be too heartbroken," she admitted. 'He deserves to be happy."