Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,115 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
"Oh," Eljay said, eyes widened in surprise at the news Quixote shared. He was fairly quick to recover though (in Eljay standards) so it only took a few seconds of surprised standing there like a derp before he continued. "You're... I didn't know you were, uhm..." He hadn't even known they were mates, let alone expecting a litter. Eljay smiled awkwardly and said: "I'm studying to become a -- uh, person who helps with delivering pups into the world safely, so uhm, I'll do what I can to help. I should seek out Raven soon..." He trailed off with a frown on his face as he thought of his weird relations with Raven right now -- or rather, ever since he'd returned. He wondered if she felt the same tension or if in her mind, maybe everything was fine. Raven'd taught him most of what he knew about herbs to help with the pup-delivering and all that, but she couldn't really do her own delivering so maybe she would allow him to help. he didn't count much on it, though, so for now Eljay would just be happy if he were allowed to bring her herbs that'd help her, at all.

Eljay nodded distractedly at the news Quixote shared in regards to their hunt. "Oh, yeah, deer. We could scout it out, if you like." Then they could see if they could gather others after, if it was an easy enough target in there, or hold a hunt later on with the pack.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussing conspiracies and prison facilities - by Eljay - June 01, 2018, 04:37 AM