Blackbeak Bluff and i whisper "my wife,"
those whom life does not cure, death will.
270 Posts
Ooc —
indeed, the brave woman might have seen a different outcome had it not been for her clear condition, which spoke of hale fortitude and strength that was not easily overcome. iliksis, often preferring his quarry be a little more thrifty, a little less robust, had already decided this woman was not a creature that would satiate his appetite -- at least not in a way that he would draw full enjoyment from.

better to toy with her, and then be on their way.

once the distance between them had been closed iliksis halted with his body facing her. careless of rebuke, the wraith drew his lean muzzle against the she-wolf's neck. the thick tufts of fur tickled his nostrils and trailed past his tongue; he drank of the warmth of her body and, underneath the thick clout of fur, felt the heat of a pulse he longed to suppress.

should the alabaster-cloaked wolf allow his advances, he would then pull back with a wicked grin dousing his muzzle in response to his comrade's query. "what disappears as soon as you speak it?" his gaze fell to gallo's eyes, studying her for any response -- while his lips hung in a content smile.

should she know it, perhaps she might remain unmarred in her passing. iliksis hadn't made up his mind yet.
warning: PG-18+ explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
and i whisper "my wife," - by Iliksis - May 22, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: and i whisper "my wife," - by Gallo - May 22, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: and i whisper "my wife," - by Buffalo - May 27, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: and i whisper "my wife," - by Iliksis - June 04, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: and i whisper "my wife," - by Gallo - June 04, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: and i whisper "my wife," - by Buffalo - June 06, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: and i whisper "my wife," - by Iliksis - June 12, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: and i whisper "my wife," - by Gallo - June 20, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: and i whisper "my wife," - by Iliksis - July 28, 2018, 11:50 AM