Heron Lake Plateau inside my mind
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
All Welcome 
aw! after titty thread

The nerve of that fuckbag! He thought she was inbred??? That was probably an insult, just some shitty diss—Colt was cool as fuck, and obviously her mom was cool as fuck, but the inbred business sounded rude as hell—and then, calling her brothers shitstains, what a fuck! Fuck that guy, she huffed, swatting at a rock and watching it fly in the air before hitting the earth with a thud. 

With a shake of her head Clover picked up the pace and headed toward home where @Elwood or @Finley might be, though on the way she could surely run into anyone, given she'd just been at the borders. She really wasn't looking around at her surroundings, her bad-mood tunnel vision only offering her a forward view as she moved with purpose.
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
/steals

Colt's return had, for the most part, gone somewhat under the radar it seemed.  With the amount of family drama currently happening, this didn't really surprise him.  But he had been unable to catch any of Fin's kids yet (a few of whom were out and about it seemed?) and let them know he was around again.  He wasn't sure how much they'd care, but they'd shown up to say goodbye, so chances were he wasn't crazy to think they might be a little stoked havin their uncle around again.

And boy could he use a little stoked lately.

So when he was on his way to maybe chat with Finley (unless they weren't on good terms for whatever reason, then he was just wandering bc why not) and saw Clover, he grinned.  Ay! "Hey kid!" He called, affectionately noting her posture as not being in perhaps the best of spirits.  Well.... maybe a chat could turn that around.
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Kid—what, because she was short?! The nerve—

But when she turned to greet whoever had called her kid (her powers of observation being as stunted as her stature at the moment) she saw who it was, and forgave them immediately, because it was her favorite of uncles, and she couldn't believe he was here—

She rushed to him and gave him a volley of excited chin-kisses, tail waving wildly and hitting against her haunches as she whined giddily. Clover could not deny that she had not been feeling the safest in her own home as of late, but with the return of her favorite wolf, such a feeling vanished immediately. 

He smelled of the new leadership, and knowing he was back in the fold bolstered her confidence. HELL YEAH! YOU'RE BACK! Clover hollered. Uhm, just so you know, Tit is a total fuckbag who tried to insult me by saying I was an inbred Coltley kid, so if you see him give him a good ol' smack to the dome. I was nervous to knock what remaining brain cells he has out of him, but on second thought, he can't get much worse. she said with a huff. 

But she didn't want to talk about that beautiful, one-eyed, son of a gun anymore. She wasted enough breath on him. If Tit wanted to talk shit about her mom and her uncle, though, she wanted to be sure he regretted it. 

You're here again though, that's what's important—how??? She was amazed, but most of all happy—she did not think he would ever come to run with them again.
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
There it was!!!  Oh wow it was nice to feel appreciated.  Raven and Quixote had been happy enough, but this was gratifying as hell on a whole nother level.  .He was glad she didn't mind the nickname... it was an affectionate one that he tended to give to younger ones he was particularly fond of, mainly because he knew they'd not take offense.  Tegan he didn't much call it; he'd probably have issues.  But it wasn't meant to be demeaning.  They were all kids to him.

Colt laughed out loud when Clover went on to say what Screech had said, long and hard.  "He's got a mouth on him, eh?  Good for him." he said, still laughing.  It was such a proposterous thought that honestly Colt couldn't even give it the slightest imagination.  "Hell yeah I'm back!  Told yah I'd be stickin around, though I'll be honest, wasn't expecting it so soon."  His tail waved in a pleased manner.  He wasn't going to say he was upset by the turn of events.

"Turns out my outs was conditional on the leadership.  Quixote came and dragged me back."  He winked.  He'd considered not returning, of course, but really Qui hadn't had to twist his tail too much.