Fox's Glade i wanna let go
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
<3 no worries!

Red was from everywhere, which was way beyond anything Clary could say of herself. She was only from Easthollow, and though she'd travelled the cold and rugged steppes of the North, that had only been for a cycle of the moon. She wasn't actually, you know, from there, nor had she been there long enough for it to replace Easthollow as her home. And she couldn't help but wonder what that would be like - to travel around so much much until the place you lived became just another place.

But even Red seemed to miss her family, and though her words might not have carried the sorrow Clary herself was beginning to feel, she brushed a bit closer to her friend. How awful, to leave your family and never see them again. Even though she longed to travel, Clary didn't think she would ever truly leave Easthollow, not in the everlasting sense. She'd still be a part of them, would still watch her siblings grow, would still feel like a part of them, no matter how long she spent away... right?

The thought perturbed her, but thankfully, the mood lifted, and Clary found Red's grin contagious. She was glad to smile again - but then she found her face pinch in confusion. "A desert? What's that?" She'd seen forests, lakes, the sea - but a desert, that was something new and entirely blank to her.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - May 23, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by Clary - May 23, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - May 25, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by Clary - June 01, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - June 02, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by Clary - June 07, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - June 15, 2018, 09:25 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by Clary - June 17, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - June 22, 2018, 03:59 PM