Fox's Glade i wanna let go
46 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Red laughed at Clary, but not in a mean way or anything. She often forgot, though, that not a lot of wolves lived in deserts. Actually, Red hadn’t exactly lived in one, just passed through one to get to the valley on the other side. As they walked along, she tried to think of how to explain a desert to someone who had never seen or gone through one. “Hmm…” 

“Okay,” she said, after a few moments’ thought. “Well, first things first, not a lot of animals live in deserts, at least not a lot of big animals. It’s very hot and dry during the day, but it can get down to below freezing at night. There’s lots of sand and grit and not much water. Also, because of this, there’s not a lot of vegetation, either. Basically, it kind of sucks. Usually, deserts are very flat, at least the one I’ve been in. Dehydration can be a big problem if you have to cross a desert.” 

She realized, then, that she was painting deserts in a rather scary light. “They can be quite beautiful, though,” she added hastily, as an afterthought. “Because there’s nothing blocking the view, you get great night skies. You can see all the constellations and things.” Red figured that that was probably enough information. She glanced at Clary to gauge the girl’s reaction.
Cardinal will exit a thread after 10 days of no replies. Feel free to skip her after 10 days, as well.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - May 23, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by Clary - May 23, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - May 25, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by Clary - June 01, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - June 02, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by Clary - June 07, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - June 15, 2018, 09:25 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by Clary - June 17, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - June 22, 2018, 03:59 PM