Whitefish River Wake me up
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
All Welcome 
@Laska decided to skip a few threads on our travel plan due to time. Dated the 23rd

On the way she had found a small tuft of fur latched onto a bush in Wapun meadow an even if it wasn't of the pup, she had to follow in its direction just to be certain. Moonshadow looked back ar her companion with a smile. She admired the she-wolf's loyalty despite being fully able to leave her crusade at any given time she didn't and for that the dark female was grateful.
53 Posts
Ooc — Lis
Laska followed the dark female. She sniffed the air makinf sure that she didn't smell the pup along the way. As she followed she remembered the tuft of fur that they had found. "I really hope that we can find her." she stated to Moonshadow her eyes followed the horizon line in hope.
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moonshadow sighed. "I just need a sign that she's alive." She found herself worrying more and more but looked at jer white furred friend. "So what kind of skills do you posses?" The female realized that she never had asked her.
53 Posts
Ooc — Lis
Laska listened to her companion talk with worry in her voice. She felt a bit bad that she hasn't helped as much as she had hoped that she would during this journey so far. The questioned surprised Laska and she looked over "I can hunt pretty good since my body is sort of lean and small. It makes for good hiding and stalking." she said and thought a bit more about what skills she brought more than other wolves. "Even though I'm a bit small I can pack a punch when it's needed and stand my own." she had learned these skills on her own. She lacked other skills, like some social skills and boundaries because she was never taught but was sure she would be able to learn them later in life if needed. "What about you, what are some of your skills?"

Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. - Kenneth Branagh

Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Pack Activity 
Moonshadow thought for a bit as they both trekked forward. "Interesting, with those skills Love is sure to let you join." She then began speaking of her skills. "Well I've almost earned my Mercenary trade."
53 Posts
Ooc — Lis
Their paws were hitting the ground almost sounding like a herd of horses galloping across a valley. She was happy to hear her skills would be useful if she was let in the pack. This made her face light up a bit thinking about it, her ears moved a bit when she stated that she almost had her Mercenary trade. "That's great!" she said almost skipping a step happy for her companion. In the short time she's known the she-wolf she felt as if they were friends and were growing closer.

Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. - Kenneth Branagh

Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She was proud to be able to call this she-wolf her friend as she walked forward. "Hopefully we can find shelter before nightfall perhaps a pack."
53 Posts
Ooc — Lis
Hopefully” she voiced before smiling at Moonshadow and then sniffing the air to see if she would be able to find one. It would be best if they find shelter for the night instead of traveling, who knew the dangers of the night time. 

[fade here]